1.20.2021

Probability Calculator 2.4 Released

It's been...a few years.

Unfortunately Apple made a bunch of changes behind the scenes that required an enormous amount of work to update the app. This update took a lot of work, but is just basically a "behind-the-scenes" update that made the app look better on new iPhone/iPad devices.

However, I did update a few long-standing bugs (sorry @Meesha777 who had to wait several years):

  • attacking subs do not get first strike in 1914
  • correct armor and fighter values in 1914
  • fix a bug where armor did not upgrade with artillery when allowed by rules
I don't have a lot of time to work on the app any more, but I will eventually get to your feedback!

1 comment:

Chris Janczar said...

Hi there, no bugs in the rules however I think there may be a problem with the app. My friends and I are all trying to upgrade but the app is not taking us through the purchase process. We basically cant upgrade the app! Hopefully you can help here. (we are using different iPhone models, all up to date iOS, and we downloaded the app on Dec 25th.